When it comes to styling your attire, you might want to get inspired by the wild west! Whether you prefer it or not, new head accessories trends are coming up recently. And the cowboy hats for women have made much stir in the style universe.
If you look at the women cowboy hat collection, you will find this hat to be attractive. It’s the perfect accessory for making a fashion statement. When you pair this hat with your daily essentials, you will feel the vibe of the Great American West. Today, the style experts urge fashion-conscious women to opt in for this western-inspired accessory and approximate the spirit of the Wild West. For the most part, women are bound to love the wide-brimmed and high-crowned American cowboy hats. Hence, it’s a fashion must-have. Also, a big round of thanks to this stunning Western motif that you are able to pair this hat with almost every dress you have in your closet. One of the most traditional styles is to wear a black cowboy hat with an easy-going white tank top, black denim shorts, and a blazer. You can mix and match the color of the hat and the attires based on your comfort scale.
The style options to explore and flaunt
The ranch workers usually wear a cowboy hat. It is a stunning headwear that most fashion bloggers are currently talking about. Based on the hat fabric, you can choose to wear it for the winter or summer seasons. Today, several girls blend in this hat with leather fabrics, sturdy denim, Aztec-printed geometric prints, and fringes. If you want, you can check out the signature and classy wide-brim hats that will add a sophisticated touch to your overall attire. You will also come across superior styles using dramatic sizes and shapes. Make sure to select the one you like and style it according to your preference.
Here are a few look ideas that you might want to try:
- Opt-in for a wide-brimmed cowboy hat and pair it with a tailored sleeveless long blazer, a white T-shirt, and ripped skinny jeans. You can count on your black suede pumps to complete the look.
- You can opt-in for a felt cowboy hat in black shade and pair it with your black sunglasses. If you want a modern-day edge to your look, you can choose a button-down top, black leather shorts, and a vibrantly printed jacket with leather ankle boots.
- You might also want to opt-in for a wide-brim cowboy hat that looks apt with your casual basics. It’s neither too simple nor over the top. It could be a good start if you have never worn a cowboy hat.
- The wide-brim cowboy hats in black are a popular choice. If you want, you can pair it with your white gown with a spaghetti strap and use a leather belt to get that cinched waistline.
- Have you ever thought about blending navy and black colors? If not, you might as well give it a try. Opt in for a black cowboy hat and pair it with a suede navy top with a relaxed fit, a black cardigan, flat boots, and black leather leggings.
Some women want to look sophisticated and chic! For that, you can opt-in for a black cowboy hat and pair it with casual separates and a black leather jacket.
Wearing the cowboy hat – The rules to keep in mind
When you search for cowboy hats, you will come across multiple styles. As a result, you will also have varied ways for wearing cowboy hats. Having said that, the neutral and classic options are best to get it paired with multiple pieces and outfits to create the western vibe. If you want, you have the opportunity to play with patterns and colors if you wish to sport a playful look. Choose a darker tone to create an edgy and mysterious vibe. Also, when you are opting for jeans and a plain tee, you certainly can’t go wrong. However, jackets and accessories are best when you are working out your personal style.
As you choose to wear the cowboy hat, you should keep in mind that there are cowboy hat-wearing mannerisms. For instance, when you are sitting at a table or entering a building, you must remove the hat. It would help if you also took off your hat during a formal occasion. If you want, use the hat to greet someone “hello” and manage the hat close to the crown. There is no rule that you should know the hat-wearing etiquettes, but it always helps when you are aware of them.
Make sure to choose a hat that can reflect your persona and that fits you well. The cowboy hats that are available for women are incredibly stylish and look chic. If you want to be experimental, you can choose the ones with minimal embellishments.